Digital I/O Module RP2D-1608C1
●DC 24V Power Supply,DI 16×DC24V，DO 8×DC24V
●DO is Transistor Output,Rated Output Current for Each Channel is 0.5 A
The Characteristics of DI Channel
- Signal on Site and Internal Signal is Isolated by Photoelectric Coupling Technique
- A Group of Four Channels Use One Common Terminal, Two Common Terminals are Isolated from Each Other.
- A Group of Four Channels can Use Both NPN and PNP Input.
- The Range of Input level :12~24VDC,Input Current>4mA
- Response Time of Input:10ms
- Each Channel has its Independent State Indicator
The Characteristics of DO Channel:
- Signal on Site and Internal Signal are Isolated by Photoelectric Coupling Technique.
- The Rated Voltage Supply is 24V DC.
- Each Group has Four Channels Outputs.
- The Rated Output Current of Each Channel is 500mA.
- The Maximum Output Frequency:1KH.